Tiffany and Tom meet the queens of season 11 and give their first impressions of the queens.
We are in a MESSY mood! We giggle through episode 4. Tom loves Madame LaQueer’s accent! Tiffany peer pressures Tom into a purchase.
Two very sleepy hosts giggle their way through the RuPocalypse.
RECAP STARTS AT 36 MINS!
Tiffany and Tom catch up after two long weeks apart and discuss Disney World and high heels. They also have an epic fight before the recap starts. Then things get hairy as they discuss the Hair(y) Balls(s).
Nick joins Tom this week to talk about the RuPaul-A-Palooza. Yara may not be able to sing, but her passion sails through. Carmen’s lacklusterness finally catches up to her. Do we “Believe”? You have to listen to find out!
Where to find Nick!
Nick’s Twitter – bit.ly/2oTHTPj
Nick’s Instagram – bit.ly/2CBbaHY
Squirrel Friends Twitter – bit.ly/2wXs79r
Bad Gay Pod Twitter – bit.ly/2MY5LQ0
Robbie Rozelle’s Kickstarter – kck.st/2CA1ePe
It’s our first of our September EXTRAVAGANZA! Also the second episode we’ve dropped today! We put this out as well because our regular episode was kind of a FAIL! This is only marginally better.
Credit for the survey goes to – currentlykelli.com/
Music: “Calm the Fuck Down” by Broke for Free (CC BY-SA)
1. Last beverage:
2. Last phone call:
3. Last song you listened to:
4. Last time you cried:
5. Have you dated someone twice:
6. Have you ever been cheated on:
7. Kissed someone & regretted it:
8. Have you lost someone special:
9. What are your three favorite colors:
10. Met someone who changed you in the past month:
11. Kissed anyone on your friends list:
12. How many kids do you want:
13. Do you want any pets:
14. Do you want to change your name:
15. What did you do for your last birthday:
16. What time did you wake up today:
17. Name something you CANNOT wait for:
18. Last time you saw your mother:
19. Most visited webpage:
21. Relationship status:
22. Zodiac sign:
23. Male or female:
25. Do you have a crush on someone:
28. Strong or Weak:
29. First surgery:
30. First best friend:
31. First sport you joined:
32. First vacation:
33. First school:
34. First pair of trainers:
WHICH DO YOU PREFER
35. Lips or eyes:
36. Hugs or kisses:
37. Shorter or taller:
38. Older or younger:
39. Romantic or spontaneous:
40. Sensitive or loud:
41. Hook-up or relationship:
42. Shy or outgoing:
HAVE YOU EVER
43. Kissed a stranger:
44. Gotten a speeding ticket:
45. Lost glasses/contacts:
46. Sex on first date:
47. Broken someone’s heart:
48. Been arrested:
49. Have you turned someone down:
50. Fallen for a friend:
51. Moved out of town:
53. Love at first sight:
55. Santa Claus:
56. Kiss on the first date:
59. Had more than 1 girlfriend/boyfriend at a time:
60. Been in love with someone you couldn’t be with?:
61. Ever cheated on somebody:
62. If you could go back in time, how far would you go?:
63. Are you afraid of falling in love:
64. Was your last relationship a mistake?
65. Do you miss your last relationship?
66. Who did you last say “i love you” to?
67. Have you ever been depressed?
68. Are you insecure?
69. How do you want to die?
70. Do you bite your nails?
71. When was your last physical fight?
72. Do you have an attitude?
73. Twirl or cut your spaghetti?
74. Do you tan a lot?
75. Ever eaten food in a car while someone or you are driving?
76. Ever made out in a bathroom?
77. Would you take any of your exes back?
78. Would you go back in time if you were given the chance?
79. What are your plans for this weekend?
80. Do you type fast?
81. Can you spell well?
82: What are you craving right now?
83. Have you ever been on a horse?
84. Would you live with someone without marrying them?
85. What’s irritating you right now?
86. Have you ever liked someone so much that it hurts?
87. Does somebody love you?
88. Have you ever changed clothes in a car?
89. Milk chocolate or white chocolate?
90. Do you have trust issues?
91. Longest relationship?
92: Do you believe your most recent ex thinks about you?
93. Have you ever walked outside in your PJs?
94. Do you believe everything happens for a reason?
95. Did you have dream last night?
96. Have you ever been out of state?
97. Do you play the Wii?
98. Do you like Chinese food?
99. Are you afraid of the dark?
100. Is cheating ever okay?
101. What year has been your best?
102. Do you believe in true love?
103. Favorite weather?
104. Do you like the snow?
105. Do you like the outside?
106. Is it cute when a boy/girl calls you baby?
107. Have you ever made out for more than a half hour straight?
108. What makes you happy?
109. Ever been to Alaska?
110. Ever been to Hawaii?
111. Do you watch the news?
112. Do you love MTV?
113. Do you like subway?
114 Would it be hard to kiss the last person you kissed?
115. Your best friend of the opposite sex likes you, what do you do?
116. Why did you decide to do this quiz?
117. Have you ever seen someone you knew and purposely avoided them?
118. Do you have a friend of the opposite sex who you can act your complete self around?
119. Who was the last person of the opposite sex you talked to?
120. Who was the last person you had a deep conversation with?
121. Ever bought condoms?
122. Ever gotten pregnant?
123. Have you ever slipped on ice?
124 Have you ever missed the bus?
125. Have you left the house without money?
126. Have you ever smoked cigarettes?
127. Have you ever smoked a cigar?
128. Did you ever drink alcohol?
129. Did you ever watch “The Breakfast Club”?
130. Have you ever been overweight?
131. Ever been to a wedding?
132. Ever been in a wedding?
133. Have you ever been on the computer for 5 hours straight?
134. Did you ever watch TV for 5 hours straight?
135. Ever kissed in the rain?
136. Did you ever shower with someone else?
137. Did you ever fail a driver’s test?
138. Ever been outside your home country?
139. Ever been on a road trip longer than 5 hours?
140. Ever been to a professional sports game?
141. Have you ever broken a bone?
142. Did you ever win a trophy in your life?
143. Ever get engaged?
144. Have you ever been on a diet?
145. Have you ever been on TV?
146. Ever ridden in a taxi?
147. Ever been to prom?
148. Ever stayed up for 24 hours or more?
149 Have you ever been to a concert?
150. Have you ever had a crush on someone at work?
151. Have you ever been in a car accident?
152. Ever had braces?
153. Did you ever learn another language?
154. Do you wear make-up?
155. Did you ever have your wisdom teeth taken out?
156. Did you ever kiss someone a different race than yourself?
157. Ever dyed your hair?
158. Did you ever wear someone else’s clothes?
159. Ever ridden in an ambulance?
160. Ever ridden in a helicopter?
161. Ever caught the stove on fire?
162. Ever meet someone famous?
163. Ever been on an airplane?
164. Ever been on a boat?
165. Ever broken something expensive?
166. Did you ever kiss someone before you were 14?
167. Did you ever find something valuable on the ground?
Back, back, back again for our 30th episode! We taste the cake, and then probably throw it away.
Tom goes on without Tiffany this week (she’s not feeling well send her well wishes!). Andrea Baldwin is Tom’s guest this week and they discuss RuPaul’s Drag Race and all the problems that come with it.
Music: “Warm Up Suit” by Broke for Free (CC BY-SA)
Hi Fairy Bearies,
We’ve been getting a lot of questions about the equipment we use and the software we use to edit.
The software we use for recording and editing is GarageBand.
The equipment we use is as follows, please remember that Tiffany and Tom did not set this up, Tom’s brother Art did. So we don’t know anything beyond this being what we use.
That’s it. I’m sure you can YouTube and figure it all out. Tiffany and I have been learning as we go! We encourage you to take it upon yourself to learn because it will stick better than us trying to tell you.
Also, both of us are terrible with technology, it can’t be that hard right?!
Tiffany and Tom take a deep dive discussing the first half of the reunion bit by bit. Then in the second half of the show we talk about the next queens we’ll be discussing, the season 3 girls!
Donate to RAICES: bit.ly/2Io8dZf
Music: “Warm Up Suit” by Broke for Free (CC BY-SA)